Tuesday, March 20, 2012


Happy first day of Spring! I wore this look the other day that's all about peachy shades to get myself excited about bringing on spring. Peach shades were seen on many of the SS12 shows, such as Jaeger, Viktor & Rolf, Preen and Marc Jacobs, I absoultely love this look as it gives an illusion of a sunny gorgeous glow without an actual tan. 


I wanted to keep my skin quite muted using Nars Sheer Glow, nothing too glowy, as I wanted most of the focus to be on the peach cheeks. I used Mac Peaches on & just above the cheekbone and a lighter peach shade with a slight shimmer, Mac Margin as a subtle highlighter. I find peach lip colour shades to be flattering on everyone (blog post here) I paired Topshop Lipstick in Coy with Barry M lipgloss 11 for a gorgeous peach lip. 




For my nails I chose an Essie shade called Haute As Hello, which is the perfect mix of not too neutral and not too bright shade.




Hope you enjoy! 
filed under: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment