Wednesday, March 14, 2012


One of my newest product obsessions are overnight treats, ones I can put on before bed & wake up to a fabulous result on my skin. Something that I'm sure won't be for everyone is Lanolips Rose Balm Intense. The name isn't very clear but it's actually a hand & foot cream. A recent impulse purchase at boots as I'm an absolute sucker for any product that includes the word 'rose'. Let me just say now- Lanolips Rose Balm did not smell like rose at all, more like Johnsons & Johnsons baby cream, so naturally I was disappointed!



Quite confused by this balm at first, its consistency reminded me of toothpaste, very thick and waxy that needed a lot of working into the hands and then left a sticky residue that remained for about 10 minutes until it sunk in. Never have I had such a pallava applying one product! After working out the most convenient time to apply this was straight before bed I started to forget about the drawbacks of applying Lanolips and focusing on the benefits it had for my hands & feet. Waking up with soft nourished feeling skin unlike any other hand cream I've used. I can imagine this would be excellent for people with very very dry hands or feet such as those suffering from side effects of roacutane. I now use this as a once or twice a week treat as it is definitely not a handbag hand cream!
Lanolips Rose Balm Intense is available here.
filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment