Wednesday, March 14, 2012



I'm definitely a lip gloss girl at heart, look inside my handbag and the contents will tell you. I think at some point during the week I carry around 5 with me for no particular reason at all. Lip products are one of my favourite to purchase as you can always use it, it always looks great on and can make such a difference!
I literally go through favourite lip glosses like there's no tomorrow, one day it will be one, the next day it will be another, but one that has stuck in my bag that I've been reaching for is the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in the shade 01.



Firstly, love the application as one can apply on the go & it isn't one of those unhygienic stick your fingers in or pump wand in and out of the tube products, its a squeezy tube with a felt sponge applicator that dispenses the product. The formula is the perfect combination of balm & gloss, the moisturising properties, non stickyness of a balm and the finish of a gloss without being uber glossy, just more like a natural shine. Great for days when I want a neutral natural lip that works to moisturise lips...aka most days!







As it can be combined with a lipstick for more colour a combination I'm loving is to use it over Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy.
Available in 4 shades at Clarinsboots or at feel unique (for £4 off!).
Oh and it smells of cotton candy!

filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment