Friday, March 30, 2012



Compared to February I haven't discovered/rediscovered very many things! The items I have been loving this month are..


Oribe Dry Texturising Spray - A lovely dry shampoo/volumizing spray with instant results! I adore this so so so much! I even have a mini bottle I carry around in my handbag! You can see my full post on it here

Vita Coco - I've probably had more Vita Coco than anything this month as it has been so hot and this drink is so refreshing!
If you want to read about all the benefits it has you can do so here

Trish McEvoy Essential Eye Base in Bare - So thanks to the sun my eyes have hiding behind sunglasses quite a bit! For the rare occasion I've taken them off I like to even out my eyelid colour with a bit of this!

La Roche Posay Effeclar Duo - I recently tried a Chanel foundation which my skin did NOT like at all! It made me break out really badly so to combat this I tried something new! I applied morning before makeup and evening before bed and in a couple of days my blemishes were not gone but the redness had reduced and they were now flat instead of bumps! I ended up purchasing the rest of the range as I loved this so much! Hopefully they will have great results too!

Collection Lasting Colour Nail Polish in Love Hearts - this is such a gorgeous peachy pink! The application brush made painting my nails very easy too! 

Pai Camellia & Rose Organic Facial Cleanser - My skin can be very sensitive at times but something I discovered this month that really takes off my makeup with ease and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight is the Pai Cleanser - it works in the same way as the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish but is much more lightweight and less thick in texture. Apply to a dry face and wash off with a warm cloth and water. You can see my full post here

Herbalife Vitamin C Face Quencher Spray - This has not left my handbag recently! I use it during the day as a pick me up when my face is just feeling a bit worn down. It doesn't leave a weird scent of your face like some others do and just leaves skin feeling fresh & hydrated! You can read more and see what other goodies are in my handbag here

Laura Mercier Radiance Primer - After having loved the Laura Mercier Oil-Free primer - link, I was very happy to receive this in the Harvey Nichols gift with purchase! It has worked really well as a primer, underneath foundation for just adding a nice very subtle glow. As I prefer matt foundations this has been great for adding a hint of a lively looking glow without making me look oily!

Benefit High Brow Glow - A great product for an easy and effective inner eye & brow bone highlight. I love that is product comes in pencil form as instead of carrying around a shimmery eyeshadow and a brush I just need one pencil & I'm good! You can read my full post here

Chanel Blush Horizon De Chanel - At first I wasn't sure if I was just going to like this or if I was going to love it - I simply purchased it to not miss out on a Chanel limited edition blush. After using this repeatedly it's a definite yes from me! My favourite thing about it is you can either choose the peach shades in the palette or the pink shades or just swirl your brush to get a combination of both! Whatever you fancy :) Full review here
filed under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment