Saturday, March 31, 2012


I've written about a couple of my favourite face masks so far, one I use once a week - the Ren Invisible Pores Detox Mask and one I use on blemishes - Eve Lom Rescue Mask. One mask that has quickly gone to the top of my love list is the Good Things Five Minute Facial Face Mask. Sometimes I quite simply don't have time to sit with a face mask on for 30ish minutes staring at myself in the mirror every 10 checking if the mask is dry yet! Enter Five Minute Facial Face Mask... Three things that impressed me about this product

- 1. It dries within five minutes 2. The price 3. The ingredients. 


Good Things Five Minute Facial Face Mask really thin texture that blends easily onto the skin and sets within five minutes (it was actually 4 when I used it!) Make sure to avoid the eye area when applying as the skin there is delicate! Compared to other face masks it actually feels very light on the skin, whereas some can feel very hard and heavy. It contains no harsh stripping ingredients like parabens and sodium laureth sulphate. To wash off just rinse face with warm water and the mask will melt away without flaking or fuss. As the scent is quite prominent I would recommend checking you like it first before purchasing! Immediately after removing the mask I noticed that my skin felt a lot smoother and pores were noticeably tighter. 


Overall I'm not surprised Good Things Five Minute Facial was shortlisted for the CEW awards 'best of the best'. It is £5.99 for 100ml (so will last you ages!) and available from boots here and Superdrug here 

0 comments:

Post a Comment