Saturday, March 31, 2012



I can feel Summer approaching! It has been glorious weather here in london recently! So glorious in fact people have actually been tanning! My friend recently hosted a BBQ and I thought I would share my long lasting heat proof makeup :)


Skin
- My go to face protector of choice is the Shu Uemura Under Base Mousse as it has SPF 30 & contains UVA and UVB sun protection. It also works as a fantastic primer and helps keep me matt!
- For very long lasting summer skin I use Guerlain Parure Extreme, this foundation is quite thick and sets fast but once set it won't budge anywhere! Perfect for really long days! It also contains SPF 25
- I prefer using cream products when I'm in the sun as they look far more natural than powders - powders tend to look like they are sitting on top of my skin whereas creams look like the colour is coming from your skin! 
- I used the Make Up For Ever HD Blush in number 7 and as a bronzer I used the Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel 

Eyes
- As my eyes were going to be behind sunglasses for most of the day I just applied a new mascara I'm trying out - Dior New Look Mascara, I personally didn't like this on me as the wand is so small and fiddly so takes a while to apply. I did however make my bottom lashes look so much longer which makes me think it would be a good mascara for people with short natural lashes! At a recent Dior event the beauty editor of Grazia, Liz Hambleton, told me she loved this mascara as it makes her short lashes look much longer than they actually are!

Handbag
- I then kept some blotting papers with me incase! I took The Body Shop Tea Tree ones as tea tree is antibacterial!

filed under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment