Thursday, March 22, 2012


A couple of weeks ago after the Trish McEvoy Masterclass at Harvey Nichols, Trish & I popped downstairs to Space NK for her to show me the secret to her volumised hair! Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray. She mentioned that this gave such incredible volume by just spraying it to your roots and being a major volume-loving girl myself I decided to purchase it to give it a go.

On first use I was blown away by how much volume it gave me simply by spraying my roots in sections! I used Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray in three ways 1. To get volume 2. To make my hair look less neat and 3. As a dry shampoo! This does however leave that second day hair dry shampoo product feeling in your hair but seeing as it works so well I let that slide. To add volume in my hair I normally backcomb (or tease) which, over time, is quite bad as it breaks your hair at the root causing it to be dry and damaged.


I've been on the hunt for a backcombing alternative and I've finally found it! Having such a positive experience (and actually going back to Space NK and buying two of the big bottles!) I looked it up online and turns out one of my favourites Emily Weiss from IntoTheGloss uses it too as one of her 'product heros'! See here


Overall if you're someone that loves volume you should really check this out!


filed under: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment