Sunday, April 15, 2012

Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in 02 Peach
There's not denying that cream based products look a lot more natural than powder as they give the appearance that the colour is actually your skin rather than sitting on top of it. I find this to be particularly true with blush! The problem I have with cream products is they end up ruining my foundation so when I find one that doesn't it's a treasure!
I've recently been using Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in 02 Peach, which is a very light natural peach shade. The texture feels almost watery and the colour is not very pigmented so would be perfect for very light skin tones but probably wouldn't show up on darker skins. I apply with my fingers just dabbing it into my skin and blending outwards to make sure there are no streaks. What I loved most was it didn't seem to sink into my pores and end up highlighting them! You can what it looks like on my skin here 

Available at Boots for £6.49 here

0 comments:

Post a Comment