Saturday, April 14, 2012



The main thing I rely on for a night where photos will be involved is an SPF free foundation. SPF plus a flash gives a weird effect causing you to look really white in the picture! Hello Flashback! Apart from that there's most likely some eyeliner involved, and depending on my eye makeup probably a little shimmery highlighter too! Here's what I've been slapping on my face for recent nights...






Skin
- Starting with a moisturising primer I use Laura Mercier Oil-Free primer, great for prepping the skin to hold the foundation in place - full post here
- My favourite SPF free foundation has got to be the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk, I even went as far as saying it was my all-time favourite here. Also a foundation favourite of many celebs like Kim Kardashian and Megan Fox!
- For giving my cheeks a little shape I use my trusty Sleek Contour Kit in light as the matt finish looks most natural. You can read more about what I think of it here!
- Blush is probably the product I switch up the most, here I'm wearing Chanel Le Tissage De Chanel in Tweed Corail
- Over the highest points of my cheekbones, on my cupids bow and down the bridge of my nose I run a bit of Mac Mineralise Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle. I've been loving this a lot recently! You can see it on me in full force here


Eyes
- As always start with my Mac Painterly Paint Pot, if you've been reading my blog for a while you're probably bored of hearing about this! But go and try it I'm 100% sure you'll fall in love too ;) - full post here
- I've really been loving my Avon eyeshadow quad in Mocha Latte recently (also wore it here). Four perfect neutral shades that blend really easily! I sweep the lightest shade all over the lid, apply some of the darkest in the crease and also apply the darkest all across my lower lash line
- To intensify the look I use Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner in Blackberry along my waterline followed by Collection Multiplier Mascara

Lips
- Burberry Lip Cover in Nude Rose No.25 has been my recent lipstick of choice for a lovely matt shade






filed under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment