Saturday, April 14, 2012


Eyeliner is one of those tricky things but when done can make such a difference to one's eyes! I definitely prefer pencils as opposed to felt pens as personally I find them easier to apply and easier to blend. One that I've found myself picking up quite a bit recently is this Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in Black.

A simple felt tip pen that is fine and stiff you could draw anywhere in between a really thin line to a quite a thick one. Above are two swatches, one pressed very lightly using just the tip, and one using the whole nip, you can see the difference in width is huge! Very pigmented, longlasting and once set it won't budge. To apply this I look down into a mirror and press the tip into my lash line and draw along just as you would with a felt tip marker.
If you're looking for an eyeliner to do a smokey eye that you can blend out I wouldn't recommend this, however if you like a nice neat defined line then look no further!


Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner is £10.00 and available here or on asos here and from Harvey Nichols!

0 comments:

Post a Comment