Friday, April 13, 2012


After shying away from cream products for over a year I've finally decided to bite the bullet and use some! Ones I've recently been obsessing over are these Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colours as there's a wide variety of shades, you can blend them effortlessly with your  fingers or use a brush and they don't crease. At the end of a long day I could see tiny bits of product gathering, that wasn't visible unless you were analysing so maybe oily eyelid girls stay away from these!




I picked up platinum (below cream) which is a high shimmer shade and Cocoa Velour which is a mat brown shade, paired together, the cream opens up the eyes while the matt brown shade gives some definition in the crease. To see these on my lids see below!



Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colours are available here or at Laura Mercier counters for £16.50

0 comments:

Post a Comment