Thursday, April 19, 2012


Along with the recent sunny days comes with events and gatherings like BBQs and outdoorsy activites.  This particular day was a sunday where I hadn't had much sleep the previous night! To counteract my lifeless feeling skin that day a lot of highlighter was used & in particular my Mac mineralise Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle - which I included here. Apart from that was a little sublte eye makeup and some lippy threw on a maxi dress et voila!
Products used for a day in the sun were...


Skin
Dior DiorSkin Nude Fluid Foundation, being a mineral foundation it gives a really natural coverage and a natural glow also has an SPF of 20 which is important when going in the sun!
DiorSkin Nude Concealer in 002 under my eyes for some full on coverage
- For blusher I applied Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in 02, a gorgeous light peach just above the apples of my cheeks and along my cheekbone - full post here -  followed by No7 Natural Blush Cheek Colour in 20 Honey on my cheekbone, below where I applied the Dream Touch Blush

Eyes
- I applied Trish McEvoy Eye Essentials in Bare all over the lid just to even out my skin tone. Followed by Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner in Blackberry on the upper and lower lash line, avoiding the waterline

Lips
- Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector in shade 01 for a light glossy day time appropriate finish! Full post about it here
filed under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment