Thursday, January 10, 2013








My guilty pleasure, (if LB wasn't enough of an indication), is learning about different brands and trying them out - needless to say a beauty subscription service, where I could expect a box filled with products to try each month was right up my street. Birchbox, the biggest beauty subscription service in the US has officially launched in the UK today! 

I know, very exciting news ladies, but for now, here's the first sneak peak of what's in the box (important note: personally collated box containing 4-5 products that are most suited to your profile!) I absolutely love the range of brands, especially those that aren't easy to get hold of in the UK like Fresh but in particular love the way Birchbox is also includes lifestyle - hence the teapigs tea! The box also contains a lovely magazine and retails at £10 a month + P&P. 

Very pleased with my first box and excited that Birchbox have officially launched in the UK - Welcome and I look forward to seeing what they bring in 2013! 

You can check out Birchbox here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment