Wednesday, January 9, 2013



Chanel never seem to get it wrong do they? I had seen visuals of Printemps Preciéux De Chanel flying round the internet much before its release date and I'm pretty sure I drooled a little. The Poudre Signé De Chanel Illuminating Powder, is a must have for highlight obsessors purely for the most incredible embossing I've ever laid my eyes on. 

Consisting of an ever so pretty golden shade with warm peach shimmer running through it and designed to be dusted over the cheekbones, centre of the forehead, down the bridge of the nose and cupids bow to illuminate and brighten - especially as the particles are so finely milled giving such a subtle effect.




Chanel Poudre Signée De Chanel Illuminating Powder
My other picks of course would have to be a nail polish - what would a Chanel collection be without me swooning over one? My favourite of the bunch is 569 Emprise a rosey beige that's applied quite opaque and peach - needless to say I'm obsessed. 


Chanel Le Vernis in 569 Emprise
For eyes Chanel have brought back last Summers eyeshadow duo of Sable-Emouvant (post here) along with three Stylo Yeux Waterproof. The shade 102 Béryl is a gorgeous shimmery lilac that provides an awakening effect and a noticeable difference to the eyes. Lastly from my favourite lipstick range, Rouge Allure comes three new shades of richly pigmented, hydrating and creamy lipstick. I'm wearing the shade below, 119 Caprivante, a warn burgundy with golden shimmer running through it.  

Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof in 102 Béryl
Chanel Rouge Allure 119 Caprivant
Wearing Chanel Poudre Signée De Chanel Illuminating Powder
Wearing Rouge Allure in 119 Caprivant
 The Chanel Printemps Preciéux De Chanel Collection will be available from the 18th of January - Have you got your eyes on anything?

0 comments:

Post a Comment