Wednesday, April 18, 2012




There's a new brand on the block called Etat Pur that sounds right up my street! Especially as it's manufactured and tested by two of my favourite skincare ranges, Bioderma and Institut Esthederm. It's basically a fuss and frill free brand that aims to target and solve different problemsfor each skin type. Their Pure Actives, the main reason why I was drawn to them, are little bottles of specific doses, each to combat a specific skin concern or problem such as spots, dryness or wrinkles. You can actually log on to their site here, and go though each skin problem you have and Etat Pur provides you with each specific Pure Actives to help solve that problem! I will keep you updated on these as I have yet to notice a difference while using them. 




Etat Pur - Pure Active!

Etat Pur also include some other wonderful products such as Eau Micellaire/Cleansing Water, for all Bioderma lovers that know it's impossible to get hold of in the UK (if you have no idea what I'm talking about you can read my post here!) this is a great alternative! It's definitely not as effective at removing makeup as Bioderma but a great alternative. 


Etat Pur offer free delivery on your first order, plus 3 free samples! On the downside delivery does take a good two weeks to arrive...
You can have a browse at Etat Pur products online here



0 comments:

Post a Comment