Monday, April 9, 2012


At L'Occitane recently I was very fortunate to meet the lovely beauty editor of Top Sante Magazine, Fiona Embleton. We had a lovely chat about what she recommended from the store & her favourite products & I thought I would share her top three products from L'Occitane!


- Perfect scrub is the Immortel Brightening Instant Exfoliator, as the beads are not too harsh that you feel like you're rubbing and tugging your skin but just perfect amount that you feel you're getting off dead skin
- In the morning Fiona loves to use the Citrus Verbena Shower Gel as it's really refreshing and awakening (I actually bought this myself as it smelt divine!)
- For an evening bath Fiona uses the Lavender Shower Gel as the scent is really calming & relaxing at the end of a long day!

At the end of the evening I was given a goodybag packed with tons of lovely L'Occitane goodies and an issue of Top Sante Magazine that had not been released yet! If you haven't been to a L'Occitane store before I highly recommend you do! They have some of the most gorgeous products (posts about them coming soon!) and the staff are really friendly :)

Thank you L'Occitane, Top Sante Magazine & Fiona Embleton for hosting a lovely event!

You can shop L'Occitane here

filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment