Sunday, April 8, 2012


When I picked up my first Natural Collection eyeshadow for £1.79 I really wasn't expecting anything at all, especially as I'm normally pretty disappointed with drugstore eyeshadows. However I was pleasantly surprised! As expected, the pigmentation isn't as rich as some of the higher end eyeshadows I own, but much better than some other drugstore eyeshadows!





In terms of lasting power I found it best when paired with Painterly Paint Pot by Mac - link, this combination really helped make the eyeshadows last longer & have stronger pigmentation. They do break really easily so perhaps not a great eyeshadow to take travelling. Since purchasing my first one a couple months ago I was so impressed I've actually picked up three more! Swatched below the shades are... 

Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Milk Chocolate (left) and Asteroid (right)

Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Willow (left) and Barley (right)

Currently boots have a 3 for 2 offer so you could pick up 3 colours of your choice (and there are loads to choose from!) for 3.58 - wow! Check out the colours here

0 comments:

Post a Comment