Saturday, April 7, 2012


Collection (previously Collection 2000) Colour Match Foundation is a buildable light to medium coverage foundation with a demi-dewy finish. A perfect daytime foundation as it contains SPF 20 and an oxygen complex to let your skin breathe. According to Collection, it contains a skin tone technology that adapts to your skin colour. I tested this out comparing the foundation colour when applied to my hand and when applied to my face and the colours were slightly different!



Housed in a glass bottle with a pump dispenser making it very hygienic and easy to control. However my lid cracked within two days! The coverage in the first layer of foundation reminded me of my Chantecaille tinted moisturiser, not heavy at all and a light coverage. For the areas that needed more coverage I would wait a couple of minutes and then apply another layer of foundation to build up the intensity. My preferred method of applying the Collection Colour Match was combined with my Jemma Kidd Flat Top Foundation Brush, as I liked to be able to buff it into my skin making the finish look more natural. In terms of staying power it wasn't anything special, I mainly used this on days where I was going to class & most likely due to my combination skin I would need to touch up a couple of times throughout the day. See this foundation on my skin here in my Beauty On Location feature - University edition!


Overall
- Would not recommend this to people with oily skin, want a full coverage or like a matt finish
- Even though it is a colour match foundation I would obviously still recommend getting the colour closest to your skin tone (there are 6 shades)
- A great daytime foundation for normal skin types

Collection Colour Match Foundation is £5.99 and available in here or in Boots here
filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment