Tuesday, April 10, 2012



I will hands down admit there is something about that glow people like Miranda Kerr and Millie Mackintosh have that I just really want! Recently I've been putting my powder to one side and embracing the glow, not as much as my inspirations, but just enough for a matt finish lover like me. Normally for a natural glow I would go to my Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Cream but I've fallen in love with a product from a brand I don't normally run to, my Mac Mineralise Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle. Why? Because it gives the same effect as a cream product but it's a powder, and by that I mean that natural 'glowing from within' look. It's not as finely milled as some of my other powder highlighters but the frosty colour it gives is just gorgeous! I dust the edges of my fan brush in the powder and apply to the highest points of my cheekbones, bring a small amount onto my temples, down the bridge of my nose and on my cupids bow. For the rest of my glowy look the other products I run to are...


Mac Mineralise Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle - Swatched & Blended








Skin
- Dior DiorSkin Nude Fluid Foundation, being a mineral foundation it gives a really natural coverage and a natural glow
- DiorSkin Nude Concealer in 002 under my eyes
- For blusher I applied Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in 02, a gorgeous light peach just above the apples of my cheeks and along my cheekbone followed by No7 Natural Blush Cheek Colour in 20 Honey on my cheekbone, below where I applied the Dream Touch Blush





Eyes
- Starting with applying my Mac Painterly Paint Pot-link to post, as a primer. I dusted the lightest shades of my Avon Mocha Latte palette over my eyelid, the second lightest applied in my crease> followed by the darkest shade along my upper and lower lash lines
- For mascara I paired Collection Multiplier Mascara with Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill and then a very light layer of Natural Collection Eye Lines in Soft Brown in my waterline

Lips
- Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss in Lucky, the perfect shade! Read my post about it here :)
filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment