Wednesday, April 11, 2012


Mmmm the smell of roses! Totally obsessed! I'm the kind of person that will buy something purely because it includes the word 'roses' in it, which is probably why I’m a sucker for By Terry products. I've recently been into a lot of rose based skincare products and one of my favorites is this Neal's Yard Rehydrating Rose Toner. In the morning and evening I'll douse a cotton pad in the toner and wipe all over my face. It feels very refreshing and has a lovely comforting scent that really feels like soothing my skin.





Rose based toner also has a lot of benefits! Such as...
- Anti-inflammatory- great for people who suffer from breakouts or acne
- Soothing & gentle - great for people with skin irritations or sensitive skin
- Tightens pores
- Antioxidan- for people living in busy cities like London!
- Moisturisng, firming & anti-wrinkle


Neal's Yard Rehydrating Rose Toner can be purchased for £15.00 here
filed under: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment