Monday, April 23, 2012


Body oils  are one of those things that you either love or hate and I am one of those that absolutely loves them! I've been through countless bottles from thisWorks to Nuxe to Omorovicza and the L'Occitane Supple Skin Almond Body Oil is high up at the top of the list!
The scent is probably what drew me to it the most, the first time I sampled this was on a brief walk by in Selfridges and I literally could not stop smelling my hands! Think a mix of marzipan, oil and almonds, but trust me it's good. Made & perfect for dry skin as oils help sink into the skin and penetrate into the layers rather than just sitting on top of it.  Compared to other oils like thisWorks Dry Leg Oil it's a lot thicker making the spreading a little harder and sinks in the quickest (yep I tested!) Of course it does leave that residue that oil does so before sleeping is probably the best time to apply this. I've consulted a couple of my fellow beauty obsessors too and apparently it's fantastic for people with ecxzma and psoriasis too!         :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment