Sunday, May 20, 2012


This little item from Pixi, their Eye Bright Liner, has popped up quite a few times in my 'My Makeup' and 'Beauty On Location' posts purely because I use it...a lot. A flesh toned pencil that, when applied along the water line, helps make eyes look brighter, as it counteracts any redness, and also bigger! (see how here) Much more realistic than using a white pencil and much more subtle, yet effective. Really soft and creamy so won't pull against your eye but not the most long lasting of eye pencils. Doesn't bother me though - that just means I touch up throughout the day ;) Apologies for the messy top but at least you can see it's well loved! So well loved in fact this is it twisted all the way up - thats all thats left over!
The colour is the perfect peachy pink for me, doesn't look too obvious but obvious enough that it makes a difference. A total early morning saviour! To see this liner in action click here, or watch the tutorial below! 


Pixi Eye Bright Liner is £10.50 from Boots here, Asos here or the Pixi website here

0 comments:

Post a Comment