Saturday, May 19, 2012

Anastasia Lash Genius
As much as I love my Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Mascara, which I sung praises about here, the waterproof version isn't the same. It makes my lashes clumpy, feel heavier and the overall effect isn't the as great as my beloved Eyes To Kill original. For the past four or five summers I have searched (and never found) a  waterproof mascara that I adore. Anastasia Lash Genius is a transparent top coat that 'waterproofs any mascara' essentially solving the waterproof mascara search! 

So here's the test...


1. Applied a non waterproof mascara to my lashes (Collection Multiplier Mascara)
2. Applied Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius over the mascara to only one of my eyes
Sprayed both my eyes with water
3. My finger pressed down on my lid without Anastasia Lash Genius
4. My finger pressed down on my lid with Anastasia Lash Genius

Lash genius did alter my lashes slightly, if you can notice the slight difference between the clumsiness of my lashes in pictures 1 and 2 but in terms of making the Mascara waterproof i'll let the pictures speak for themselves! Overall I think its a great option if you don't want to run round searching for what waterproof mascara works for you lashes, just apply Anastasia Lash Genius on top of the one you use already and all good       ;)

Thankfully one of my favourite beauty websites Cult Beauty are the first ones to stock Anastasia Beverly Hills in the UK! You can purchase Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius for £14 here or shop the whole range here

0 comments:

Post a Comment