Friday, May 18, 2012


When it comes to staying on trend with colours I think the leading nail polish brand is Chanel. However as much as I love the colours the polish doesn't last and the price is very high for something I would wear a couple of times a season and then put away. This summer my nails are definitely going to be graced with some pastel shades, especially these ones from Mavala. I had these shades above on my nails for about a week and these colours proved to be very popular wherever I went, my nails have never got so much attention!      ;)

The Delicious Collection features 6 pastel shades, If you're someone like me that wants to change their nail polish colour all the time you'll love the small Mavala bottles as it's perfect to satisfy the pastel trend without feeling like you're wasting by buying a big bottle!


From left to right - Blue Mint, Candy Floss, Fresh Melon, Frozen Berry, Lemon Cream, Pistachio 


Mavala Nail Polish is £4.30 and available from John Lewis and Debenhams
filed under: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment