Thursday, May 17, 2012


My Mom always tells me I discover the best products, but really its her that discovers the stuff that sticks around. One of her discoveries a couple of years ago was the Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Mascara and it has definitely stuck around in mine, my sister and my moms makeup bag for well over a year! The reason we all love this is it lengthens lashes, thickens lashes as well as creates volume, which is very important as none of us use an eyelash curler on a daily basis. 
The brush is unlike any I've used as it has two sides to it. One with really short gapped bristles and one with medium packed long bristles. I tend to use the shorter side first to create some volume as I press my lashes upwards followed by the longer bristles side to lengthen and thicken. As you can see in the picture above I've been through quite a few of these mascaras! I absolutely love it combined with my Dior Diorshow Lash Serum and Primer which you can read more about here, for much thicker lashes and I do find they last longer then any I buy in the drugstore.
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Wand 
For summer I use the Eyes To Kill Waterproof which is housed in the light silver tubes but I do find it clumps a little and isn't as great as the original. Theres also an Eyes To Kill Excess which I'm not so keen on when I use it alone as my lashes tend to go clumpy but applied after Eyes To Kill adds a bit of length and volume.

Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Mascara (on uncurled lashes) 
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill is £24 and available at Giorgio Armani counters. 
filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment