Tuesday, May 29, 2012


This post should probably be called Currently Re-loving Essie Nail Polish as  thats pretty much whats happened. Over the past couple of years between my sister my Mum and I we have ended up with a pretty sizeable Essie collection and had named these our favourite brand of nail polish. There was just one huggge problem, especially for my sister and I  - the brush. We just simply couldn't paint my own nails with such a small brush so we moved onto OPI as the brushes were wider and easier to use. Recently much to my great pleasure Essie have relaunched and now have a new diffusion line in Boots and Superdrug for £7.99, over 70 shades to choose from and with wider brushes! 

Left - Essie Polish New Diffusion Line Brush Right - Essie Original Brush


Recently I've picked up (from left to right below) Muchi Muchi, Mint Candy Apple, Status Symbol and Splash Of Grenadine. The thicker brush makes it so much easier to paint my own nails!  I'm guessing they changed the formula and I don't think it lasts as long on my nails. Another little annoying thing they've changed is the name of the polish is now on the side of the lid as opposed to the bottom. 


While on the topic of nails...if you're in Boots or Superdrug make sure to check out Bourjois 1 Second Nail Polish Remover if you like to change your polish a lot like me! It will save you tons of time and so many cotton pads. All you do is whirl your finger around in the pot of sponge infused polish and all gone!


What are you favourite Essie colours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment