Tuesday, May 1, 2012


I don't know about you, but when I was younger I was obsessed with mood rings! I loved the way they changed colour to give you your own personal shade. I've recently picked up a few makeup items that basically do the same - adjust to your PH levels in your skin to give you your own personal colour! Here's what I've been loving...

Lips
Dior Lip Glow and L'Oreal Lip Glow - Both very similar lipsticks, I prefer the Dior but L'Oreal is a great budget option also the stick is a transparent neon colour! Full post here
Pixi Magic Tink Tint - My favourite out of the bunch- easiest to apply, feels the most moisturising and has such gorgeous packaging! You can see the rest of the Pixi Tinkerbell collection *here*
JK Jemma Kidd colour adapt gloss - Perfect for an overlay of glossy glow over a lipstick

Skin
Collection Colour Adapt Foundation - My favourite high street foundation at the moment, leaves a lovely semi-dewy finish and is perfect for a day time look. Full review *here*

Cheeks
Dior Rosy Glow Awakening Blush - A new release from Dior this year and I can't put it down! My favourite blush at the moment - read more here!
Stila Custom Colour Blush - Quite chalky when in the pan but once applied gives a very matt colour. Not the most natural of blushes but the vibrant colour is lovely!

0 comments:

Post a Comment