Thursday, May 31, 2012



July magazines have come out today with some amazing beauty freebies! I can't wait to try these... 



Marie-Claire July - Choice of three Ciate Nail Polishes, pink, lilac and taupe. I love the Ciate polishes so I ran to get these!


Glamour July - Choice of mini Benefit Porefessional Primer, That Gal Primer or Bad Gal Mascara. I've heard many great things about the Porefessional primer so I look forward to trying this - I love how they are the perfect size for travelling too!


Red July - Choice of Jemma Kidd Eyeliner or Mascara both in black. I love the Jemma Kidd eyeliners - very soft and creamy and blendable so I was very happy to receive this with Red!


InStyle July - Two Body Shop Eyeliners, blue & black


What will you be picking up?

0 comments:

Post a Comment