Friday, May 4, 2012

Burberry Light Glow Blossom Blush No.05 
I could rave about Burberry eyeshadows forever. In just a couple of months they have come very close to the top of my favourite eyeshadows chart. The blendability, colour pigment and lasting power - all perfect. Another Burberry item I'm loving is this Sheer Summer Glow Palette which I posted about here, and I've recently picked up this little Light Glow Blossom Blush in 05 . The colour, which would suit all skin tones, is the perfect mix of peach and pink and is right up my street!
When time is limited in the mornings I tend to reach for very few products and the ones that do get picked are more often than not, the ones that give off the effect of a brighter, awake complexion. When I only have time for a base and mascara this will hands down be my blush of choice as it does a fantastic job of making my face look that extra bit polished.

Burberry Light Glow Blush in Blossom Blush No. 05 on my cheeks!
As with all Burberry products the powder is heavily scented, which could be a little issue for sensitive skin girls but being one of those girls I can say so far so good! The powder comes in the typical luxurious Burberry packaging and apart from being really heavy, it's very slim so is a perfect one to slip into the handbag. In terms of lasting power and colour pigment it's a big thumbs up from me as both are fantastic       ;)

Burberry Blush is £29 and are available at Harrods, Harvey Nichols and online here. Burberry are just really winning for me in the anything-powder department at the moment!

filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment