Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sometimes I think my life will be a constant quest for the perfect foundation. Seeing as perfecting skin is such a dominant factor in my makeup routine I'm always searching for the easiest foundation, the most long wearing, the best coverage without looking cakey, one that doesn't separate after time on the skin and the list goes on and on! One that I always go back to that has never failed is the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. So far in my foundation quest this one has been the best - the perfect coverage, perfect lasting power and a huge range of colours (I purchased my first bottle around 3 years ago.)

One of the main things I search for in a foundation is one that I can not feel on my skin, we've all tried those foundations that throughout the day you can just feel sitting on top of your skin and all you can think about is going home and scrubbing your face. Well with Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk that is not the case! Its one of those awesome products that meshes with skin instead of layering on top of it. I would describe the finish as a heathy-matt and by that I mean not one of those matt foundations that looks like you've been hibernating indoors forever. 

The main reason I tried this foundation in the first place is being someone who has major take-photos-of-everything syndrome I try and avoid foundations with SPF as they reflect the flash of the camera and give you a ghostly white appearance. Luminous Silk does not contain SPF or light reflecting particles so your makeup is safe for photographs! 

So there it is, all the reasons why this foundation that has remained at the top of my foundation chart for over three years. It's also a bit of a celebrity favourite as people like Kim Kardashian and Megan Fox claim Luminous Silk is one of their favourites too       ;)! To see this foundation on my skin it's here and here.

Giorgio Armani Lumious Silk is £32 pounds and available from Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Selfridges and other Giorgio Armani counters. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment