Thursday, May 31, 2012



I've discovered and rediscovered so many great items this month! So I'll talk briefly about each one I've been loving...

Firstly I know it's a bit over dramatic to say a hair mask has changed your life but that's the love I'm feeling for Fekkai Advanced Technician Colour Care Mask - works in three minutes and leaves hair SO soft and manageable, smelling amazing and prolongs colour! Full review here

Chanel Summer 2012 Collection Nail Polish in 617 Holiday & 607 Delight. I love these colours they are the perfect combination for summer, especially putting Delight on my ring fingers! You can see the whole Chanel range here

L'Occitane Almond Range - Using the body oil and shower gel have really made me a happy bunny this month, both smell divine, leave my skin so hydrated, smooth and moisturised! Read more here 

As it's exam time I've had a fair few blemishes due to stress so out come the stop zappers! I've discovered two great ones, Aesop Chamomile Concentrate Anti Blemish Mask which I just pop over the blemish overnight and during the day I apply Dr Nick Lowe Spot Gel four times (and even over makeup!) full post here

As well as blemish stress exam time brings about dry lips for me too! I've rediscovered my Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm which I apply before bed and it's still on my lips the next morning! Smells lovely too...you can read a more in-depth review here

Something that has made changing polish a lot easier, the Bourjois 1 Second Nail Polish Remover which is a pot of sponge infused nail polish remover. Just swish your finger around the hole in the sponge and your polish comes off! This isn't a new invention but compared to others it isn't so drying and leaves nails really moisturised, also smells lovely.

In this heat my bottom lash mascara tends to slide around and transfer onto my skin but not anymore thanks to Anastasia Lash Genius which is basically a coat of clear mascara that makes it waterproof! See how here

The eyeshadow I've been reaching for most is Burberry Pale Barley Sheer Eyeshadow which is the most gorgeous colour ever! I'm totally obsessed with Burberry eyeshadows, they are really blendable, very well colour pigmented and so creamy!

I've tried out a couple of new fake tans this month and all they did was remind my how much I love my Xen Tan Dark Lotion Absolute Luxe and I should not have strayed from it! They others just didn't compare! Full post all about it here

After recently recommending Oribe Dry Texturising Spray to a friend and getting her addicted to it too my love for it was reinforced! Its literally like backcombing in a bottle...perfect for girls with heavy hair that want some volume! Trish McEvoy told me it was her hair volume secret a couple of months ago too!  Full post about here

An entire range I love... the Guerlain and Pucci Collaboration! Some of the most beautifully packaged bronzers I've ever seem! As well as amazing products including a blue lipgloss. This is definitely going to sell out soon! Full post about the range here

0 comments:

Post a Comment