Sunday, May 6, 2012


Recently I wrote about tips makeup artists have told me about how to fake having bigger lips (here) and recently MaxFactor have launched new lipsticks which they call Flipstick Colour Effect. A dual ended lipstick with two complimentary colours, the one I'm wearing above is the shade Boreal Mauve 15. What I love about this is it does the highlighting for you. Just apply the darker shade all over the lips and follow with the lighter shade applied just in the middle and the effect will help fake bigger look lips! I'm not so keen about most of the colours in the range but if you can find one that lights your fire then perfect       ;)
Apart from that there are a couple of new products here...

Skin
- Givenchy Eclat Mattisme which I'm till making my mind up about but it's not a no so far!
- Mac Harmony Blush just to add some definition to the cheeks
- By Terry Touche Veloutee Concealer under my eyes, which I raved about here


Eyes
- A new addition in my collection from Estee Lauder Summer is the Pure Colour Eyeshadow Palette in Bronze Sands (more on this soon!) and Collection Muliplier Mascara, which I reviewed here

Lips
- MaxFactor Flipstick in Boreal Mauve 15, I loved how long lasting this was. As well as being very pigmented and hydrating!

MaxFactor Flipstick in Boreal Mauve 15
filed under: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment