Friday, May 25, 2012

Chanel Summertime De Chanel Collection

This summer Chanel have released a new collection named Summertime De Chanel that features two bronzers, three nail polishes, one eyeshadow duo, two pencils, two rouge coco shines and two lip glosses. I always look forward to a good Chanel collection and this one was no failure! I managed to pick up a few bits including the Soleil Tan De Chanel Harmonie Poudre De Soleil in 917 Sable Rose, Ombres Contraste Duo Eyeshadow Duo in 37 Sable Emouvant, Rouge Coco Shine in 437 Empreinte and Le Vernis Nail Colour in 607 Delight and 617 Holiday.

Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel 917 Sable Rose


First up in the bronzer, Soleil Tan De Chanel in 917 Sable Rose, that includes seven (yes seven) shades, with a hint of shimmer. The shades are all really warm and compliment my complexion well even though I'm fair skinned and this is the darker palette of the two. I used them below blended together and swept across the cheeks for some radiance and sculpting. This will definitely be my summer staple as the shades are perfect for a day or an evening look and are so easy to use!

Left - Chanel Holiday 617 Nailpolish. Right - Chanel Delight 607 Nailpolish
I think everyone anticipates the Chanel nail colour shades, Holiday 617 is a bright coral and will definitely be gracing my nails this summer as well as Delight 607 which is a gorgeous shimmery bronze. I've been wearing Holiday on my nails with Delight on my ring fingers - lovely!


Chanel Eyeshadow Duo 37 Sable Emouvant 
The Chanel Eyeshadow Duo is very pigmented, very creamy and blends lovely! The shade 37 Sable - Emouvant is right up my street and will definitely be using this on a daily basis! Soft beige/cream all over the lid with some slight definition using the brown shade in the crease and under the eye and all sorted!

Rouge Coco Shine in 437 Empreinte
Last up, the Rouge Coco Shine - Hydration Sheer Lipshine in 437 Empreinte. I absolutely love the formulations of the Rouge Coco Shines, they are very hydrating while adding a sheer wash of colour and are very subtle. I love this shade, it's a soft beige with a slight shimmer to it that gives a 'my lips but nuder' effect.

Wearing Eyeshadow Duo 37 Sable - Emouvant on my eyes, Soleil Tan De Chanel 917 Sable Rose on my cheeks & Rouge Coco Shine in 437 Empreinte on my lips! 

So those are all the items that caught my eye from the limited edition Chanel Summertime De Chanel Collection (and I sense the collection will be a sellout!) Do you have you eye on anything?

0 comments:

Post a Comment