Monday, June 4, 2012





Another nail polish post!? What can I say, I like my polishes. I do, I do.
Meet Topshop nail polishes  'Celestial' and 'Ice Crush'.
These were one of those 'purchasing just for the sake of it' moments.
I feel like this is a little bright compared to some shades I've been wearing recently, but saying that, it has really grown on me. What do you think?

I am really liking the formula of Topshop nail polishes, I applied two coats of 'Celestial' (the blue shade), but could have gotten away with just one.
I then applied 'Ice Crush' (clear silver glittery polish) over the top on one random nail. I think 'Ice Crush' will look cute over any other colour too, particularly pastel colours.  

At £6 a pop, these little beauties are more on the pricy side of high-street brands, but I'm quite happy to pay this nice mid-way price for a decent nail polish. The range of colours is fantastic and the formula is great, I always feel like I need to own more of them.




0 comments:

Post a Comment