Tuesday, July 10, 2012


It's only recently I've gotten into false lashes, I usually find them a bit hit and miss. Sometimes they can be a breeze to apply and other times I end up with some eyelashes glued to my eyebrow (seriously). The only pair I somehow manage to apply decently are the Ardell Demi Wispies - link to post here - but after Boots being sold out I opted for something a little similar - Katy Perry for Eylure lashes in Oh Honey



There are four lashes in the range and I opted for the most natural looking, which add a little length, thickness and volume. Just what I look for in some false lashes! The thin band makes them much easier to apply than others like Shu Uemura and I've been loving the overall effect. In fact, so much so that I've stocked up on a couple more pairs!




Kate Perry for Eylure Oh Honey lashes are £5.95 and available at Boots here and Superdrug here

Have you ever tried false lashes? Which ones are your favourite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment