Thursday, July 12, 2012


I'm the first to admit my hair goes a bit crazy in the humidity, I'm not talking as bad as monica from friends but something similar. For the third year in the row I've popped over to Rosa at Neville Hair & Beauty Salon on Pont Street for a Brazilian Blowdry.

Rosa is amazing, she totally understands what I want to achieve as well as assessing the texture of my hair before applying the treatment. The process starts with getting my hair washed and semi blow-dried, followed by applying the treatment, which is (and smells of) vanilla and chocolate.

This is followed by straightening my hair over the treatment and leaving it in for 48 hours, hello hair that looks like it hasn't been washed in a week! The scent of the treatment is very strong and does linger around for a good week or so afterwards.


After washing out the treatment my hair is now dead straight, no frizz! Which is exactly what I wanted - something I don't need to fuss over when coming in and out of the pool this summer. Rosa did mention if I wanted volume at my roots it was best to apply less treatment and heat there but I opted not to as I can just add that in with a bit of my trusty Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray (link to post here) or Ojon Volume Advanced Styling Spray (link to post here)


In the picture above you can slightly see the difference between the left side of my hair (no frizz) and the right (slightly frizzy)

All together the whole procedure takes around 2 hours on my hair and does last around 6 months. As always I'm really happy with my Brazilian Botox treatment (hence why I keep going back) and would definitely recommend it to anyone interested!

Post treatment hair!


Have you ever had a Brazilian Blowdry? What do you think of my hair?!



Neville Hair & Beauty Brazilian Botox For Locks treatment starts at £200 pounds and are contactable on 0207 235 3654 for appointments. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment