Monday, July 16, 2012


This strange thing happened everyday but one this week, for some reason this week, I've put the brown eyeshadows to one side and am embracing a more natural eye look! I don't know what is going on, but I think I really like it! Saves me a bit of extra time and I like to think I'm now lot more low maintenance      ;)
Don't get me wrong, there's still some products to define my eyes, but no brushes or eyeshadows involved, but apart from that I've really been enjoying embracing my lighter coverage glow with YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation, link to post here, as well as a little Dior summer product I hadn't used too much of. Expect this all to change in next weeks post as I am currently sunning myself up  on holiday hoping to go a couple of shades darker!

Skin
- Estee Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer (post here) and YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation (post here) seems to be my combination of choice at the moment but I've been mixing it up and adding a dusting of Dior DiorSkin Nude Tan Powder (post here) powder to set my foundation yet still keep that glowy look with an added touch of 17 Blusher in China Pink
- To cover any under eye circles I've gone back to my trusty Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade 3 Medium

Eyes
- A quick layer of Laura Mercier Metalic Creme Eye Colour in Platinum applied with my fingers, followed by Liz Earle Eyeliner in Golden Bronze 03 applied and blended to my top and bottom lash lines
- For mascara I reached for Maxfactor False Lash Effect which I adore, definitely my favourite brand of lower end mascaras! Post here

Lips
- I'm not totally in love with the Revlon Lip Butters but the shade 080 Strawberry Shortcake is right up my street! A warm baby pink with a hint of a glossy finish

What have you been wearing this week?
filed under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment