Saturday, July 14, 2012


Weekends tend to be one of those times I indulge in a spot of pampering, which usually involves some sort of face mask, nails and a bit of fake tan. Before I'm off to Ibiza tomorrow I opted for the morning at home to pack and do some last minute pampering. Here's what I got up to...


Firstly as soon as I woke up I tried something new, the Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Eye Mask, which I've had my eye on for a while. They are a funny little contraption with a separate cucumber infused liquid and cotton eye pads. To use, one must press firmly on the fluid chamber, wait for eye pads to soak up the water and follow by keeping them under eyes for about 15 minutes, of which I daydreamed about doing absolutely nothing in the sun! After 15 minutes of depuffing and hydrating my eyes looked brighter as well as feeling more refreshed. Having only four in a packet these should definitely be saved for when eyes need a major pick me up and I've already packed one saches in my suitcase as a post party saviour!

I then continue to wet my hair in the sink purely to apply my favourite hair mask, Fekkai Advanced Salon Technician Rapid Results Moisture Mask, which smells incredible, feels really nourishing and helps maintain coloured hair, but more on that here. I kept this in for as long as possible with my hair up in a bun. Before I started packing some Ren Invisible Pores Detox Mask (my all time favourite mask by the way - would highly recommend) covered my face with some Lierac Eye Contour Balm and Mask in a thick layer around my eyes.  I then continued to decide which bikinis to bring along for around half an hour until the face and eye masks were ready to wash off. 

After washing off the masks I hopped in the shower to remove my hair mask and exfoliate my body head to toe. Of course no surprises here I whipped out my favourite Soap & Glory scrub, all of which are amazing, but after finishing Some Like It Hot! recently I decided to try out Pulp Friction and let me tell you it was no disappointment. Smells much more fruity than the usual Soap & Glory scent, was much less emulsifying yet much more gritty - perfect for a hard scrub!

Normally after scrubbing I would reach for my moisturiser or Xen Tan Dark Lotion Absolute Luxe but this time I went over to indulge in a St Tropez tan with a professional. I'll let you know how that gets on but I'm currently in all black baggy clothing smelling a bit like a biscuit. 

Lastly, after getting out the shower I reached for my tweezers and got rid of a couple of stray hairs on my eyebrows, just to make sure everything was very neat, slapped on some nail oil, Neals Yard hand cream and Dr Lipp (post here) at this point was all pampered out.

Of course with all of this going on I had my Neom Candle - link to post here - burning in the background, helping my turn my room into a mini spa. Just writing this post makes me want to do it all again...perhaps a post holiday pamper too?


I'm off to finishing packing but before I do, what does your pamper regime consist of? Anything I need to add?


Oh and ps - I narrowed it down to eleven bikinis for a week...is that too much?

0 comments:

Post a Comment