Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Smashbox Baked Fusion Soft Lights in Starburst £23 Boots
There's always that quest for me to achieve some glow. The perfect amount, without looking like a disco ball/grease ball/shimmer brick or all the above. There have been times I've left the house thinking I look fresh and glowing only to return home to highlighted pores and a shimmery face. One of my more recent purchases, Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights ensures a subtle glow, without looking oily, greasy or overly made up.

The shade I own is Baked Starburst, which is the perfect shade when I have a tan and am looking a little more bronze than usual. It's a mix of bronzer, blusher and highlighter all in one with such fine particles of shimmer that are so subtle on the skin.


Dust it over the top of my cheeks for a heavier application with my Hakuhodo Brush or if I want a little more subtly my Real Techniques Blush Brush. It reminds me of a more bronzy Burberry Sheer Summer Glow (post here) but with more pigment. Something I can just slap on the cheeks alone and looks great!

Wearing Smashbox Baked Fusion Soft Lights in Starburst

Have you ever tried anything from Smashbox?

0 comments:

Post a Comment