Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Essie Fiji, Avon Nailwear Pro + in Pastel Pink, L'Oreal Colour Riche in 202 Marie Antoinette, Essie Chastity, Essie Splash Of Grendaine, OPI If You Moust You Moust, Essie Status Symbol, Essie Calypso, Ciate Jelly Bean, Revlon Cherries In The Snow, Essie Raspberry (left to right)
Whenever I'm near a nail polish stand I always end up gravitating towards the pink shades, it's the little girl in me! Even if I go out aiming to pick up a totally unusual shade for me (Essie Mint Candy Apple I'm talking to you) I'll end up picking up multiple pink polishes too.

Since I've gotten into looking after my nails and they are finally growing I've been buying polishes left right and centre to celebrate! These are some of my favourites, the shades we brought on holiday, you know because you need 11 different shades of pink for one holiday...of course.

From left to right,
Essie Fiji
Avon Nailwear Pro Plus in Pastel Pink
L'Oreal Colour Riche in 202 Marie Antoinette
Essie Chastity
Essie Splash Of Grenadine
OPI If You Moust You Moust
Essie Status Symbol
Essie Calypso
Ciate Jelly Bean
Revlon Cherries In The Snow
Essie Raspberry
Essie Fiji, Avon Nailwear Pro + in Pastel Pink, L'Oreal Colour Riche in 202 Marie Antoinette, Essie Chastity, Essie Splash Of Grendaine, OPI If You Moust You Moust, Essie Status Symbol, Essie Calypso, Ciate Jelly Bean, Revlon Cherries In The Snow, Essie Raspberry (left to right)

What's your favourite pink polish?



0 comments:

Post a Comment