Friday, August 31, 2012




Something that won't come as a surprise to many of you is the fact that my most loved products in the past month are mostly holiday themed. Thanks to the humidity it's been mostly about skin and hair this month as opposed to makeup. For the rare evening that I apply makeup it's been the same products all month!


Xen Tan Dark Lotion Absolute Luxe - post here
In sunlight it's pretty difficult to pass fake tan off as real. This stuff is easily the most natural fake tan around! Applied with a mitt and buffed into the skin gives the most natural finish that lasts around 6-7 days. Didn't streak in the heat and has a gorgeous olive (as opposed to orange) undertone.

Yes To Carrots Body Butter - post here 
Unlike your average body butter as it dries matte, as opposed to leaving you feeling sticky. Left my skin feeling silky smooth almost to the point where I couldn't stop stroking my arms ;)  

L'Oreal Studio Matte & Messy - post here
This salt-spray provides instant texture and lift, giving my hair a messy 'lived in' effect with such ease. Perfect for days at the beach or just in general a lazy hair day. It's a fantastic dupe for the Bumble & Bumble's Surf Spray too! 

Klorane Conditioner With Pomegranate
Really balmy and moisturising, smells amazing and leaves hair tangle free. My sister & I went through 2 bottles of this stuff in the past month - it's addictive!

Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Treatment - post here
A recent hair mask discovery that leaves my hair feeling instantly softer, shinier and feel much more hydrated - in one use! This is a mini size but I will definitely be picking up the full size soon!


Dior DiorSkin Airflash Spray Foundation - post here
I've been relying on Dior's spray foundation for giving me a flawless base. It's a spray foundation which means the finish is much more natural as opposed to the usual liquid or powder. The spray lightly mists the face to leave a semi-matte but glowing finish that lasts hours! Major plus point - the total application time is around 5 seconds! 

Mac Style Blush - post here
One of the most stunning blushes I've ever come across! It's absolutely beautiful on the skin. The golden finely milled shimmer running through it helps fake that 'lit from within' glow and aids enhancing a tan.

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows - post here
Everything I look for in an eyeshadow - pigmented, blendable, creamy and lovely metallic shades!

Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss in Lucky - post here
As much as I've looked, there doesn't seem to be another lipgloss as beautiful as this. A lovely peachy pink shade with tiny flecks of golden shimmer running through it that reflect the light and highlight the lips, making them appear fuller. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment