Friday, September 21, 2012


This week, I had a chance to catch up with one of my favourite models, Poppy Delevigne, who is the face of Nails Inc. We spoke about her favourite shades for all seasons and what's currently on her nails - enjoy!

What are some of your favourite shades for this Autumn/Winter?
I absolutely love the new shades Bruton Mews and Sloane Gardens, they're great. In October I'll be supporting Breast Cancer Awareness and my pinkie will be painted in the shade Pinky Pink. £1 from everything Pinkie Pink polish sold will donated to Breast Cancer Campaign. I absolutely loved working on that campaign, it was great to be a part of it!

After London Fashion Week last week, what nail trend did you pick up on that you'll be wearing this Spring/Summer 13?
The nude nail trend is huge and was all over the catwalks, for this my two favourite shades are Porchester Square and Basil Street, they are both fantastic and such wearable shades

With summer been and gone, what was the shade you wore most?
Dark, tanned feet paired with the shade Notting Hill Gate looked incredible I absolutely LOVE this shade!



What's currently on your nails?
I'm currently wearing the new set called Bling It On. It's a set that creates a full coverage dramatic effect. I absolutely love the glitter cement look so I avoid using a top coat!


Nails Inc are available online here or at Selfridges here

What's your favourite Nails Inc shade? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment