Thursday, September 20, 2012


After being invited to come along backstage at LFW with L'Oreal (post here), the thought of numerous professional makeup artists seeing my mishap smokey eye, when I'm no professional myself, is a little intimidating to say the least. In the interest of team spirit I used mostly L'Oreal here, lucky the infallible eyeshadows are ones I can't get enough of and their Super Liner is another firm favourite!

As I was going to be around all day, I had to find a balance between comfortable and presentable. Heels were ditched after around five minutes of standing on my feet, luckily a pair of backup pumps were squeezed in the corner of my handbag.  I don't consider myself a fashion forward person so black and plain it was, blending into the background bag that didn't have to hold, but big enough to fit my notepad and a couple of snacks in it, pass around my neck, and off I trotted!



Skin
- Of course being a 12 hour day a primer was a necessity, Estee Lauder Matt Perfecting Primer covered my face, followed by YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation. To conceal and highlight under eye bags By Terry Touche Veloutee was blended under my eyes. 
- As I had quite a bit of eye makeup I opted out of blush but used Une Healthy Glow Mineral Powder instead as a bronzer

Eyes
- Using the Infallible Eyeshadows the shade Sahara Treasure all over the lid, followed by a mix of Endless Chocolate and Burning Black in the crease and lined my eyes with L'Oreal Super Liner. A coating of L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara to finish off.  

Lips
- L'Oreal Rouge Caresse in Nude Ingenue and L'Oreal Glam Shine Fresh in Aqua Grapefruit

Did you get up to anything in Fashion Week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment