Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Millie and I (I'm having a fan girl moment), with Pro Green, and Rosie.

Last night I was a very lucky lady and attended the lovely Millie Mackintosh's launch party for her Nouveau eyelash collection at The Sanctum Hotel.
It was quite a small and intimate event on the roof terrace, with a few of her Made In Chelsea pals including Jamie (who was lovely), Rosie, Louise and Caggie.
I did get a little excited when I saw Professor Green pull up in his Mercedes, and managed to grab hold of him for a photo, like the complete dork that I am. I am very aware that I'm looking a little stunned and like I have a bald patch in all the photos though :(

We had a couple of G&T's, and snacked on mini burgers, mini fish and chips and pork pies (this was pretty random, who knew Millie was a fan of pork pies?!). There was a little beauty area where you could have Millies' Lashes applied, I picked the Mayfair Lashes .
I have to say they looked absolutely gorgeous, noticible but subtle; obviously Millie was going to get it right though! I would definitely wear these in the daytime.
I'm wearing them in the photographs, though I'm not sure if you can see very well?! They're made from real hair and are super duper light, you can barely notice you're wearing them. Anyhoo, I'll do a full review on those in another post when I've tried a couple of other pairs too.

When we left I was given a gorgeous little goody bag, I'll do a separate post on this as there's some really lovely bits in there including more lashes (the Soho Lashes which I really wanted, woop) and Killer Colours nail polish. I think they deserve a post all to themselves, yes?

If any of you are interested you can buy Millies Lashes here for only £8.99, and you can also get hold of them in Sefridges too.
Will you be trying Millies' lashes? Which lashes do you normally use?



0 comments:

Post a Comment