Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that one of the reasons why my face has been a little absent from my blog was the current state of my skin.
I think a lot of it was to do with the fact that I've recently come of the pill, which tends to help with outbreaks. It's calmed down a little now, but I'm still getting random little whiteheads and outbreaks, I'm sure this is supposed to have stopped by now, I'm nearly 24!
Lots of you have told me I have lovely skin, but you should know that I wear a ton of make up, I can't leave the house without concealer and foundation. I even wear make-up when I go running. Without it, my confidence is ziltch. nada. zero. I even hate taking my make up off infront of my boyfriend every night, and going make-up free for the beach on holiday. If I went to my office tomorrow with no make-up on, no one would even recognize me.
So I've decided to try and take a few steps in the right direction to try and improve my skin, I'm so sick of it affecting my mood, I really want to change my attitude towards it. I'm going to try and drink a litre and a half of water every day, eat healthier and change my skincare routine (which basically consists of face-wipes at the moment, I know you'll all tell me off for this).
I bought this Clinique '1,2,3 Step' cleanse, tone and moisturize set. I bought the starter pack which was £20 just to see if it agrees with me. I've been using it for 2 weeks now, I'm not really sure if it's made a massive difference to my skin if I'm honest. I don't know if I'll go for the full size bottles yet, I don't really like the smell of the cleanser and moisturizer is pretty hard to get out of the bottle. I don't know why they put it in a hard plastic bottle, surely a squeezy tube makes more sense?! 
Do any of you have confidence issues with your skin? What products have you tried that have helped? Have you tried Clinique 1,2,3 Step?
filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment