Wednesday, September 12, 2012


Much easier than it looks, the quick ballerina bun has been a total saviour for me when getting out the enrapture totem styler (post here) as well as sorting out my lifeless bangs seems like a bit of a chore. 

The star of the show is Superdrug's extremely massive doughnut ring, which makes the whole process a breeze - it helps give my bun a perfect shape that remains throughout the day. As my hair is quite thick using regular sized rings don't hold up my long locks, so if you're someone with shorter hair a regular sized ring would probably be best. The only other items I use here is a hairbrush to tuck loose ends into place and a couple of hair ties.

Photobucket

Firstly I pull my hair up into a tight ponytail and secure it with a hair tie 

Photobucket

I then go on to sliding the doughnut ring round my hair and securing it at the top

Photobucket

Separating my pony tail in half and wrapping the hair round the bun so it's completely covered

Photobucket
Lastly I secure the bun with another hair tie

If I want to make it a little messier I'll run my hands backwards through my hair, pulling out loose strands for a messier effect. The final step is spritzing with some hairspray to ensure everything stays in place!

xEPbnT on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs


filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment