Tuesday, September 11, 2012



Following this Beauty On Location here's the bag I've been filling up that includes everything I use to carry out a post work touch up. It's more of a re-face really as in the evenings I like to add a little more drama to my eyes, some darker eyeshadow and liquid eyeliner. Followed by touching up my skin, which more often than not isn't looking its best by 7pm. This bag only gets taken around when post work commitments are arising.


To touch up foundation Dior Airflash Spray Foundation (post here) gets a quick spritz over my skin followed by a dusting Becca Mineral Pressed Powder down my t-zone. If my tremendous under eye bags start to come on show By Terry Touche Veloutee (post here) is what conceals them. Lastly Topshop Bronzer in Break Of Day gets swept over my cheekbones to provide some colour and glow. 


For adding definition to my eyes I rely on a handy little compact like Chanel Eyeshadow Duo in 37 Sable Emouvant. The colour combination is perfect for adding a quick smokey eye. Next up is Pixi Lash Line Ink which gets drawn as close to my lashes as possible for added definition. If mascara is in need of a touch up, I'll throw in a mini sample - here its Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Excess


The lip combination varies daily but currently Revlon Super lustrous Lipstick in 001 Nude Attitude with Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector that has been gracing my lips. Another item that's thrown into the mix is a Travalo which contains my favourite perfume, Laura Mercier Fresh Fig.

Do you have a routine for post work touch ups?
filed under: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment