Thursday, September 27, 2012


Formal lunches can be a two to three hour affair, iPhones are left unattended, emails get disguarded and running to the bathroom for a touch up isn't an option. In terms of makeup, of course lunch means little lip action going on, there's nothing worse than a ring of pink lipstick on your glass. I kept my makeup pretty simple, my routine when-in-doubt face with nothing too fancy going on. Same goes for my hair, no poofy volume or ringlet curls, just good old simple blow-dry.

Skin
- I wanted my skin to look as natural as possible so started of with Estee Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer as a base to ensure shine stayed at bay. I then followed with Dior DiorSkin Airflash Foundation for a luminous finish that provides coverage.
- Under my eyes I used a combination of L'Oreal Lumi Magique with Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
- To define my cheeks I used the Une Healthy Glow Mineral Powder and a touch of Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Lush Nectarine


Eyes
- The shade Pale Barley by Burberry is the perfect all over the lid shade that doesn't crease, is really pigmented and lasts throughout the day. I added a little colour to my socket with Mac Cork and smudged some of the darker shade Mac Carbon along my lash line.
- Pixi Lash Line Ink added some extra definition as I lined my eyes and finished off with Origins Ginesing Brightening Mascara

Lips
- I left my lips pretty nude throughout the lunch but before I arrived swept a coat of Benefit Ultra Plush Gloss in Dandelion as it doesnt last long on the lips and isn't sticky at all

What's your routine face?


0 comments:

Post a Comment