Thursday, September 13, 2012


As I'm sure you can imagine, after previously having one too many glasses of wine the night before, tearing myself away from my duvet for an early brunch was quite the task. Let alone appearing semi -presentable when last nights mascara was still remnant on my eyelashes. Enter the reason why I love Micellar Waters - just a couple of sweeps with a cotton pad and all is gone (post here).

Lifeless sunday morning skin calls for the big guns - glowy foundation, glowy concealer, glowy you-name-it. All the early morning saviours (post here) were used in full glory for some extra luminosity and faking that extra couple of hours sleep. In terms of clothing jumpsuits are a life saviour, something great to just throw on without having to think through an outfit.

Skin
- My current foundation of choice, YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat (post here) mixed in with some Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector (post here) is one amazingly glowy skin combination!
- To conceal the tremendous bag the previous late night had given me I relied on By Terry Touche Veloutee Concealer (post here) followed by a touch of Mac Style blush which does a great job at awakening skin

Eyes
- I swept some of Stila Eyeshadow in Kitten all over my lid, applied some Pixi Lash Line Ink and Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara.

Lips
- A coating of my latest lip love, Clinique Chubby Stick in Mighty Mimosa (post here)


It was an extremely sunny day - hence the closed eyes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment