Thursday, September 13, 2012

(all images pinched from tublr and we heart it)
Sometimes, when it's one of 'those days' you just need a bit of a pick me up. I've been feeling a meh this week, for one reason or another. One of the things I like to do to cheer myself up, is stick on my favourite album and look at some pretty pictures. It sounds silly, but it works wonders, I'm telling you now! I'm literally addicted to We Heart It and Tumblr at the moment! I thought this little selection was quite Autumnal (is that even a word?!), and made me feel like snuggling up under a knitted blanket with a nice cup of coffee. This is my second post like this now, can you tell I'm obsessed with pancakes and messy hair?!
What do you do to cheer yourself up? Are you addicted to We Heart it and Tumblr like me?



0 comments:

Post a Comment